Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalty

+4
sparrows left peg
LFC-LCFC
Conmac End
chelseabilly
8 posters
Go down
chelseabilly

Loyalty Empty Loyalty

13/6/2013, 12:29
Very sad to see 2 more players leaving our club when they tell fans and directors they will defiantly be here next season, We should not be to suprised about this most players are soccer mercenaries.Unless they are local lads they have no feelings for our club just the money are directors can afford to pay them.Please remember this is our club they are just passing through yes its annoying when players move on but its all about the money. we lost a player 12months ago who doubled his wage then only played a handfull of games but got well paid for sitting on the bench.I understand players want to play at a higher level but please dont think our club is not trying to keep these lads our directors work very hard at offering the best deals possible,We are not a wealthy club and we can only pay out what we have coming in,We need to stick together and all pull in the same direction we have seen players come and go but we the true fans of this great club must stay loyal to the directors and back them all the way or if there is any of our fans with a million or two to spare please contact the club:bounce: any way thats my rant over with if some players want to go and play for a manager who in my opinion is the biggest richardhead in non league good look to them.Keep the faith and support your club.
Conmac End

Loyalty Empty Re: Loyalty

13/6/2013, 13:45
chelseabilly wrote:Very sad to see 2 more players leaving our club when they tell fans and directors they will defiantly be here next season, We should not be to suprised about this most players are soccer mercenaries.Unless they are local lads they have no feelings for our club just the money are directors can afford to pay them.Please remember this is our club they are just passing through yes its annoying when players move on but its all about the money. we lost a player 12months ago who doubled his wage then only played a handfull of games but got well paid for sitting on the bench.I understand players want to play at a higher level but please dont think our club is not trying to keep these lads our directors work very hard at offering the best deals possible,We are not a wealthy club and we can only pay out what we have coming in,We need to stick together and all pull in the same direction we have seen players come and go but we the true fans of this great club must stay loyal to the directors and back them all the way or if there is any of our fans with a million or two to spare please contact the club:bounce: any way thats my rant over with if some players want to go and play for a manager who in my opinion is the biggest richardhead in non league good look to them.Keep the faith and support your club.

Billy, I agree with your final comment re' said manager!! but why do we put into the local press that the two players who left were on Contracts for the end of last season and all of this season!!! makes us look rather sunday league in my opinion!!!!
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

13/6/2013, 14:45
Conmac End wrote:
chelseabilly wrote:Very sad to see 2 more players leaving our club when they tell fans and directors they will defiantly be here next season, We should not be to suprised about this most players are soccer mercenaries.Unless they are local lads they have no feelings for our club just the money are directors can afford to pay them.Please remember this is our club they are just passing through yes its annoying when players move on but its all about the money. we lost a player 12months ago who doubled his wage then only played a handfull of games but got well paid for sitting on the bench.I understand players want to play at a higher level but please dont think our club is not trying to keep these lads our directors work very hard at offering the best deals possible,We are not a wealthy club and we can only pay out what we have coming in,We need to stick together and all pull in the same direction we have seen players come and go but we the true fans of this great club must stay loyal to the directors and back them all the way or if there is any of our fans with a million or two to spare please contact the club:bounce: any way thats my rant over with if some players want to go and play for a manager who in my opinion is the biggest richardhead in non league good look to them.Keep the faith and support your club.

Billy, I agree with your final comment re' said manager!! but why do we put into the local press that the two players who left were on Contracts for the end of last season and all of this season!!! makes us look rather sunday league in my opinion!!!!

Agree. I can only assume we took the players words for it which in hindsight was a mistake that we hopefully won't make again. Then again, even when they've signed the contract they may just ask to leave for nothing the next day like Connerton did last season.

Can't understand all these players rushing off to play for that idiot at Flixton in front of no fans for what is probably, with the extra travelling costs, a negligible amount of extra money. But what do we know? We're not involved in football for glory.

IPWT
sparrows left peg

13/6/2013, 15:24
I see Joe Bunney's been bigging it up on Twitter - 'Well Done Danny,joining a Top Club, Up the Vics'. - Never forget ya roots young man.
alasher
alasher

13/6/2013, 15:36
Loyalty, it would seem is pretty much a one way street. Best of luck to Danny, a player with great potential, but is it likely to be fulfilled at Vics? I would've hoped that when he inevitably left that it would be for a club higher up the pyramid to enhance his career rather than one at the same level for whatever the reason, hopefully not just for the obvious one. Does LA now more about playing centre half than Darren Peacock? Best of luck to Darren also, he was good when at his best, superfluous when not. Does anyone see he & Mr Ashcroft having a harmonious working relationship?
Disappointed to say the least but that's the way it goes at this level, we all know that. Keep on behind the club that we all love!
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

13/6/2013, 18:53
I don't have an issue with players leaving, players come, players go - thats the nature of football at this level in particular. Especially as we're, barring a wealthy investor or Sir Alex getting bored and coming out of retirement with us, probably going to be treading water for a while. Northwich is a particularly weird case given the lack of fanbase, Flixton, and the fans setting up a rival club etc. Not quite the same as moving to FCUM, Chorley, Fylde etc. However if what I was told about their wage bill last season was true, then I can understand why they are attracting players.
wilson07

14/6/2013, 18:29
how can a team like Lancaster still be pissing about at this level,I don't understand how clubs like north ferriby can get promoted from their div when they have about 3 fans,non of which pay a monthy fee to help pay wages??? it has a population of about 700 yet the team can attract players .....please please please tell me why a city the size of ours has never been able to do anything wi our club??? even morescum......never mind im not getting started on them!!!!!! rant over ,can the new manager spare some cash and let us who work hard for our pitence spend it on something wi actually get value for??? ps...yes I know gaz my spelling is piss before you start lol.....
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

14/6/2013, 18:58
Well North Ferriby did have someone invest £100,000 last October. Quite an interesting piece about them here http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Conference-holy-grail-North-Ferriby-United-s/story-18491280-detail/story.html#axzz2WDKpBDrV

Also North Ferriby has a population of 3893, and had an average attendance of 304. Which outstripped our 171 from 45-50,000 people. If you have a population that doesn't watch its local team, and no rich benefactors then you end up where we are.
bluethrundthru

14/6/2013, 23:13
two players dont make our club, I dont see any of them as a big loss whilst they were alrite players none of them are irreplaceable, that just proves coz theyve moved to clubs in our lge, if they were so good surely they shud b at a higher level!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum