Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Netbusters 21/22 Empty Netbusters 21/22

4/8/2021, 23:03
Hello everybody, I'm back again to attempt to part you from your money & give it to LCFC. I hope that most of you know about Netbusters already as I've been running it for a good few years now. Without boring everyone (including myself) with too much detail, the basic idea is that you "pledge" a fixed amount of money for each time an event you name occurs duing the coming season. A simple example would be 50p/goal scored by Rhys Turner, meaning that you would pay 50p each time Rhys scored a goal. You could limit that pledge to league goals only, or cup goals only. Another example would be £1/clean sheet meaning you'd pay £1 every time LCFC kept a clean sheet. Again you could limit this to league games or cup games only if you wished.
There is no limit to what events you could pledge on, or how much (or little) you could pledge for each time these events occur, barring common decency. I can collect any money owing weekly, monthly, or at the end of the season, by cash cheque or bank transfer
If you want to make a pledge add it to this page, or contact me by email at stevemrw1964@aol.com (please put netbusters as the title or phone/text 07960062621 Same contact details if you have any questions
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum