Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Shields  Empty Shields

13/1/2020, 20:35
Bloody big game this Saturday. No matter what any of us post on here it wont encourage many more people to attend. Those of us that will be there need to get right behind the team.
On second thoughts, maybe talking to people about the game may help the crowd?
South of the river

Shields  Empty Re: Shields

17/1/2020, 20:41
What we really need is a good gate-man to encourage attendees.
alasher
alasher

17/1/2020, 21:19
.....or maybe one who charges those who do attend double, in order to boost club coffers?
I'm sure that all of LCFC's gatemen offer a warm, friendly welcome to all attendees ( even those who support PNE)
DollyTillIDie

18/1/2020, 02:20
Gutted to be missing this one. Wonder if it’ll turn out to be vital come April
South of the river

18/1/2020, 17:52
I heard that your father was there in your absence.
DollyTillIDie

18/1/2020, 18:49
Indeed
alasher
alasher

18/1/2020, 19:45
He was indeed!
Best side won,although we weren't too far off them. Nozza could easily have earned us a point late on after a flick on by Brad but tried to make the chance too clear cut instead of taking it early. I thought Sam had forced the guy who opened the scoring wide enough to make a finish near impossible but he applied an excellent finish. Our equaliser came from the clearest penalty you'll ever see, the challenge resulting in Fensome having to be subbed and was impressively finished by Rob Wilson. After the change Charlie Bailey had to play right wing back which nullified his attacking traits a bit. The winner looked like a great finish from the right hand side of the box into the far corner. The end of the game saw Sam Ashton going up for a corner & staying upfield for what seemed like an age.
Good crowd, and there was a great atmosphere building in the second half as we attacked the Neil Marshall End, which contained the vocal support of both sides but it was killed when a bout of shoving & pushing broke out (don't know why even though I was stood right in front of it behind the goal)
A few ifs & buts...it may well have been different if Blinks and Cowps  hadn't been injured & Daws not suspended, but they have a deeper squad & we missed those three guys
Old Fan

19/1/2020, 17:04
Wouldn’t have affected the result but why were they allowed to play in light blue? Their normal strip would have been less of a clash.
I cannot recall a previous game where Lancaster and the opposition were both in blue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum