Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

' Empty '

3/11/2019, 19:55
BigDD

' Empty Re: '

4/11/2019, 07:56
Is it worth posting on here questions from those who can’t attend?
alasher
alasher

4/11/2019, 08:56
Yes. I'll try to erite them down & ask them on the night
Brocker

6/11/2019, 09:37
Thanks Steve,
I would like to offer Mark huge congratulations and to ask if he is still on the lookout for new players, or if he feels he now has the squad that he wants.
South of the river

6/11/2019, 11:16
alasher wrote:Yes. I'll try to erite them down & ask them on the night

Let me know if you need any help 'eriting' them down Very Happy .
BigDD

6/11/2019, 11:20
Is there going to be representatives from the club there to take questions as well?? These may not get answered but...

Have we protected our interests by having players under contract?
Are the management under contract?
Is the ground fit for the national league north?
How long is Walker out for? Was Sam Joel not rated?
When will there be a different beer on offer at the club?
John Reddan

7/11/2019, 13:04
Was there anybody there last night who can summarise the points that were discussed and post on here for those that were unable to attend.
alasher
alasher

7/11/2019, 15:59
ok. As I'm sure you can imagine, the mood was pretty upbeat & a lively entertaining evening took place. The only downside was the lack of numbers, I'd guess there were around 25 folk there.
Mark & Graham were both on good form. Overall they feel that so far that Lancaster haven't got the credit they deserve, but perhaps that has allowed to "sneak under the radar" to a degree. While I never thought that they rolled up at 13.30 on a Saturday with the team written on the back of a fag packet, I was amazed by the amount of work & preparation that is involved. Other teams are scouted, watched on video & live, statistics studied & all kinds of stuff used to formulate plans to combat each side we play..
I'm sure there will be a full description of the evening in Friday's s/c newsletter, so I'll just address the questions raised on here.
Tony, I'm sorry that I somehow missed your post, but without that question being directly asked, Mark said that he's always looking to strengthen the squad.

Players on contact? 4 or 5....Blinkhorn, Wills, Wilson, Cowperthwaite. Maybe a couple more.

Management team on contract?....No

Jason Walker.....has a pre op appointment on Nov 21st, could be back quite soon after the op. Sorry, didn't write down the exact time after the op & have now forgotten!

Sam Joel...Looked good against Llandudno, but didn't take repeat when used as a sub. During one sub appearance didn't follow instructions fully. Sam wanted first team football, which couldn't be guaranteed.

Ground grading... The rules have been tightened & there is work that needs to be done to allow us to play in this division next season. This will have to be done before looking at work that would be needed for a possible promotion.

Beer...didn't get asked!

Hope that was of some help!

Edit away SOTR
John Reddan

7/11/2019, 16:38
Thanks for the update.
What about the 3 lads on loan, will we possibly have them after their months loans are up?
Are we doing anything to try to get the crowds up?
Old Fan

7/11/2019, 19:30
on the main site it says that Roache has been released back to Blackpool. Also that Accrington have agreed Williams can stay for another month. On Keith Winders recent e mail the manager said he is speaking to PNE in the hope of extending Armer’s loan beyond Christmas.
I noticed on the Bet Victor weekly transfer list a couple of weeks ago we had taken a Morecambe player on a youth loan. But haven’t seen anything further about him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum