Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Llandudno Empty Llandudno

27/7/2019, 21:38
My first viewing of the season left me quite impressed. The scoreline probably flattered the visitors a little, their 'keeper making a few good saves, while ours made only one I think, which was from the penalty spot late on (is that a fiver for netbusters Keith? ) The visitors didn't honestly provide us with that much of a test, so it's hard to make any kind of real judgement. I'm hoping that Wednesday night will be more of a realistic test. I think that moe questions need to be asked of our defence before we can form a real opinion on how good, or not, it may be.
From what I saw, the new left back looked alright, Cowperthwaite will be a very good player for us, Steel, Carsley, Norris & Wilson confirmed their class, Ben Hudson looked solid & confident,Sam Bailey will do well when he is fully fit. Of the trialists, #10 did well, #14 took my eye & the Spanish lad (#16?) was good too. Charlie Bailey & Paul Dawson also did well. When you add to this the fact that Paul Jarvis, Sam Ashton, Matty Blinkhorn,the centre half from Rammy (Thomson?) & Jason Walker weren't there today we appear to have a large & skilled squad.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum