Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hednesford

+3
DollyTillIDie
sparrows left peg
alasher
7 posters
Go down
South of the river

Hednesford - Page 2 Empty Re: Hednesford

31/12/2017, 11:28
Where are your comments Sparrow?
sparrows left peg

31/12/2017, 14:13
Couldn't make it yesterday SOTR, i'll bring a note next home game in order to try and avoid detention. By all accounts I missed the usual drivel we've been accustomed to for a few weeks now {2nd half v Workington apart} Pitch wasn't great I believe but hey ho same for both sides and all that. New blood required IMO and if that means letting a couple go, so be it. Not as easy as it sounds though as everybody will want new players at this time of year. We have definitely stagnated as a team though. Do we just want to survive in this league or progress ? There we go SOTR, my two bobs worth if that's any use.
Doctor Jimmy
Doctor Jimmy

31/12/2017, 14:53
It wasn't great Dicko. Changes made for no obvious reason. Rob came in for Ben despite having not played for two months and Ben having played well of late. Sam benched again and Gav came in for Dugdale at left back. Played 4-4-2 with Killer and Williams up top but for me the experiment of playing Steve there has run its course, he's better for us at the back, pushing up as and when required. We had enough possession to win comfortably but we were found wanting in the final third and, as was said previously, the ball wouldn't drop kindly for us and to be fair to Hednesford, they defended well. Im not convinced with Cheetham. He nearly conceded an identical goal to Workington's second when he just watched it roll across his goalmouth, fortunately the post got in the way this time. Granted he's a good reflex shot stopper but he gets found out in his basic decision making.  Josh for me is just a better option. One bright spot though  was that Craig had his best game for some weeks. Certainly need to look at improving the squad and stop making changes for the sake of it.

Last edited by Doctor Jimmy on 1/1/2018, 12:21; edited 1 time in total
sparrows left peg

31/12/2017, 15:43
Can only think of changes made because of a hectic Christmas/New Year schedule, Kev. Other than that i'm stumped.....bit like England.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum