Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Netbusters 2022/23 Empty Netbusters 2022/23

30/7/2022, 16:02
Netbusters 2022/23
Hello everyone. I'm afraid it's me again & you all know the reason that I post on here.... I'm after your money (again)
I hope that by now you'll all be aware of what netbusters entails,but just in case here's a very brief résumé.
We raise money for LCFC each season from "pledges" that you generous folk make. Last season we raised £1,340.50, all of which barring £32.50 which pays for the goal of the season trophy which we sponsor, is given directly to the club.
The premise is that you make a pledge of a set amount of money for each time an event which you choose occurs. This could be anything, examples are per goal scored by the team,or a named player,per clean sheet the team keeps,per FA Cup win, the possibilities are endless. I produce a page of waffle in each home programme in which the only sensible part is that I give you the latest running total & which is included a list of people making pledges & for what.
If you have any questions please contact me by email at stevemrw1964@aol.com or by phone/text on 07960062621. Please leave any pledges on here,or feel free to send them to me directly. I have already received some,but if you're reading this please still add yours as a reply. Firstly because it may encourage others & secondly because I have a memory like a sieve & may have forgotten.
Thanks Steve
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum