Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Netbusters Empty Netbusters

7/4/2022, 13:16
NETBUSTERS
Hello everyone, I'm afraid it's that time of the season again & I'm asking people to please begin paying in what they owe. This can be done by cash, cheque ( made out to LCFC please) or by bank transfer. Please note though that we will be using a different bank account this to the one used previously. If you wish to use this method, please contact me by email at stevemrw1964@aol.com in person by text by messaging on here or reply to this & I will give you the details of the new account. The latest total stands at £1,076.50 after the Buxton game, of which I have already been able to collect £547. Thank you as always for your wonderfully generous support. All of the money we raise, barring the cost of the Goal of the Season trophy (around£25) which we sponsor goes directly to the club.
Talking of GOTS, could you please also cast your vote for your choice in that category. Previously we have limited voting to netbusters contributors,but in line with the current efforts being made by the club to include as many people as possible to the greatest degree possible, from now on voting will be open to everyone. If possible please vote by email text or message privately on here so we can keep the result under wraps until the presentation evening on April 30th, to which everyone is invited.
The supporters club are also running a vote for Player of the season, contact Keith Winder to vote in that
Up the Dollies
Steve
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum