Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Prestondolly

Signing players Empty Signing players

13/10/2015, 12:18
A couple of weeks ago dollytillidie said a young reserve was meant to be the dogs bollocks(josh Wardle) I have been told he is making his debut for Kendal tonight, another one gone !!!
sparrows left peg

Signing players Empty Re: Signing players

13/10/2015, 16:48
Perhaps we should get rid of all the first team and shove all the reserves in, would that please you ? Coz u haven't stopped chirping up about em all season.
Is this the same reserve side that has won one and lost eight out of the last nine games ? He may have been promised first team football at Kendal but I doubt it. Is he better than Marshy, Jacob Davis, Adam Freeland or Ben Hudson, I doubt that as well. Concentrate on what the first team does, if there are any outstanding reserves, im sure Brownie will take notice. PJBBWA
Prestondolly

13/10/2015, 17:22
My my sparrows left peg you do'nt like the reserves do you, if you read the post properly I did'nt say he was the dogs bollocks someone else did all I said another one gone !! Oh and by the way yes he's decent but if you ever bothered to watch the reserves you would know that .
sparrows left peg

13/10/2015, 17:45
Ive seen em , nothing to write home about. BTW ive nothing against the reserves, I'd love to see a whole bunch of them break through, if they are good enough. Their results would suggest otherwise.
Prestondolly

13/10/2015, 17:52
Results not great I agree but that's down to George being dropped in it after last years manager doing the dirty on him & every other club has 4 or 5 first team players in that are coming back from injury or have been sat on bench that never happened at city under DP & TS hopefully things will now change
DollyTillIDie

14/10/2015, 11:42
Prestondolly wrote:A couple of weeks ago dollytillidie said a young reserve was meant to be the dogs bollocks(josh Wardle) I have been told he is making his debut for Kendal tonight, another one gone !!!

I did say that but that was not my own opinion as I've never seen him play. Disappointing though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum