Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

+8
ex pro
chelseabilly
Brocker
gaz1889
alasher
gagson
janb
sparrows left peg
12 posters
Go down
sparrows left peg

KILIFIN TO KENDAL ? Empty KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

6/8/2015, 12:23
Rumour has it they've put seven days on him.again, but this time DP is willing to let him go. Truth or rumour, who knows but he's never looked happy since last season's debacle over him. He's a top player, but if he wants to go so be it. A smashing lad.
Feel we have to go all out now to sign Danny Carlton now. Could be a blessing in disguise.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

KILIFIN TO KENDAL ? Empty Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

6/8/2015, 13:38
gagson

6/8/2015, 15:33
Shame about Tom but if hes not happy with city fair enough.
I think we/ll manage by what ive been hearing.
Seems to me it/ll be like city playing their second team this year.
Stringy can only see as far as Lancaster players.
Come on city lets se what we/ve got to offer this year,,can/t wait
sparrows left peg

6/8/2015, 15:44
Lancaster born Kilifin and Connerton, great strikers, leading the line for Kendal, never thought I'd see the day. As it happened before ? Janb any help ? Should be interesting Boxing Day if it comes off, Killer and Connie up front for The Mintcakes and ex-Morecambe Taylor, Carlton or Wearing for us. The mind boggles.
alasher
alasher

6/8/2015, 16:00
I'm afraid that if any of our players wish to join S*****y's Kendull relegation party then let 'em go! Dolly thru & thru #COYDB
gaz1889

6/8/2015, 17:01
gagson wrote:Shame about Tom but if hes not happy with city fair enough.
I think we/ll manage by what ive been hearing.
Seems to me it/ll be like city playing their second team this year.
Stringy can only see as far as Lancaster players.
Come on city lets se what we/ve got to offer this year,,can/t wait
Has somebody rearranged the buttons on your keypad?
Brocker

6/8/2015, 17:22
sparrows left peg wrote:Lancaster born Kilifin and Connerton, great strikers, leading the line for Kendal, never thought I'd see the day. As it happened before ? Janb any help ? Should be interesting Boxing Day if it comes off, Killer and Connie up front for The Mintcakes and ex-Morecambe Taylor, Carlton or Wearing for us. The mind boggles.
Don't think it has happened before with the Mint Humbugs, but it used to happen with Them over t'Lune. In the late 50s/early 60s Ken Udall, Ronnie Mitchell, Ray Charnley were Lancaster lads who crossed the river: Mitchell (Leeds Utd.) and Charnley (Blackpool) went on to League clubs, with Charnley gaining an England cap. In the 70s, Alan Taylor went to Crusty, before moving to Rochdale and West Ham Utd., scoring two FA Cup Final goals for the latter in '75. At least we had Connie and Killer for a time: the above mentioned all bypassed the Axe completely: in the 50s, City's directors seemed keener on signing old pros than on nurturing local talent, and Overlune took advantage. Mad
chelseabilly

6/8/2015, 19:43
Was told this was happening,but believe there's still one more going up there tonight.
alasher
alasher

6/8/2015, 19:54
chelseabilly wrote:Was told this was happening,but believe there's still one more going up there tonight.

Tell us what's going on please Billy!
chelseabilly

6/8/2015, 20:00
I was told yesterday Tom plus one more were signing last night,not sure what is going on hope it's not rats leaving a sinking ship,really am starting to worry now.l carnt believe they are paying much more than us in wages so what am I missing?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum