Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northwich Victoria and the £300k debt

+4
alasher
chelseabilly
South of the river
LFC-LCFC
8 posters
Go down
South of the river

Northwich Victoria and the £300k debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Northwich Victoria and the £300k debt

3/8/2015, 09:56
My post wasn't intended to be critical towards you Billy and I am pleased to see that you haven't taken it as such.  I, along with other supporters, are eager to hear the outcome of this now almost week-old meeting.  Would it be worth giving Mr. Hoyle a call? Laughing Laughing
Brocker

Northwich Victoria and the £300k debt - Page 2 Empty Re: Northwich Victoria and the £300k debt

3/8/2015, 11:59
I am not a shareholder but, as has been mentioned, I was at the meeting, technically as an observer. I genuinely don't know what is or is not confidential, but am presumably free to say that Mick was there, that the meeting was feisty, and that there is the possibility of an Extraordinary meeting being called. Nothing of great note was said about finances, though income from sponsorship was much reduced last season. Really, the best person to contact for information would be the FC Chairman.
South of the river

3/8/2015, 12:14
Surely the situation, subsequently, arises as to why would the chairman willingly let me know what occurred at the meeting when there has been no official communication from the club as a whole.
Brocker

3/8/2015, 12:16
Fair point. Maybe Mick Hoyle then.
Shrimpsmakemeill

3/8/2015, 12:22
I'm getting a bit nervous about the issues this thread seems to be dealing with. Not heading for another SFH are we? Sad
chelseabilly

3/8/2015, 12:51
Thanks brocker,I believe the meeting was feisty and a few truths came out eg why was there only one of the two directors of the club there allegedly they are not talking to each other.i believe a couple of motions were put to the chairman and a vote of no confidence was raised.I believe that a extraordinary general meeting must take place within 21 days and share holders must be given 7days notice,unfortunately we will be away on holiday if these dates are adhered to.but I will be asking for somebody to vote for me by proxy,I think I need to put this in place 7 days before.i hope that all shareholders turn up or send a proxy vote and then we can move on and hopefully upwards.According to company house there are either 13/14 shareholders.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum