Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gagson

default adam freeland

23/11/2014, 12:38
Does anyone have any info on our new signing.
I believe that iff we had a couple of good signings our team would be outstanding and as good as any in our division
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

default Re: adam freeland

23/11/2014, 18:54

24/11/2014, 08:48
We certainly need more strength in defence, as we continue to leak goals. Maybe the intention is to play with three central defenders. Alternatively, we could move Marshy to left back,as that's where he started his career with us. No disrespect to Gav Clark, but he's not a left back. I think he'd be more effective in left midfield. I'm assuming that Eldo is not available, as he hasn't played for some time.
Brocker

24/11/2014, 12:43
Tobycarvery wrote:We certainly need more strength in defence, as we continue to leak goals. Maybe the intention is to play with three central defenders. Alternatively, we could move Marshy to left back,as that's where he started his career with us. No disrespect to Gav Clark, but he's not a left back. I think he'd be more effective in left midfield. I'm assuming that Eldo is not available, as he hasn't played for some time.
At the risk of appearing finicky (which I am) Marshy actually started in a more forward role before moving to left back.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

24/11/2014, 21:07
In a strong side (such as 09/10) Marshy would be left back, he is a decent centre half but not relatively speaking top drawer. The defence has struggled across the board, we've missed Rob at right back as Ben Hudson is OK as a backup but makes a few errors, and we've lacked the leadership/organisation of Steel in the centre, and Clark has struggled at left back. So new blood is welcome.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum