Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Tom Kilifin?

+6
cityuntilidie
Conmac End
Shrimpsmakemeill
LFC-LCFC
alasher
Tobycarvery
10 posters
Go down
Brocker

Where is Tom Kilifin? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

11/12/2014, 17:37
I wonder if the Chairman and directors actually knew. I certainly didn't, though I suppose it is possible that is down to rural broadband: I can't access my emails, and it is possible that there is one from the club. On the other hand, it is not impossible that DP or TS spoke to Adam Lord without having met the executive directors whom I believe he sees once per week. Stuart did say that playing matters are left to the manager, so that scenario is a possibility.
I presume that Matty Poole has been signed as a replacement for Ryan Winder. Perhaps Matty will fulfil the potential which injury stifled a couple of seasons back.
Best wishes, Ryan, for a speedy recovery.
Brocker

11/12/2014, 17:38
And if Tom is back, that has to be good news!
Brocker

11/12/2014, 17:43
Opened my emails. Nowt from the club. So this non-exec director knew nothing.
distantmusic

12/12/2014, 09:48
Undoubtedly good news that Tom is back. If we accept that the saga has been going on since before the Droylsden game, in which although Tom played he probably had his mind elsewhere, we have played 4 League matches and lost all 4 with only one goal scored, now that could be coincidence but I don't think it is, stats like that scream at you.
You have to think that, even if only in a subconscious way, there has been an effect on the team and if you then add the loss of Tom's playing contribution, for instance Aaron hasn't looked the same player without him, it's clear we desperately need a player of his ability playing every game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum