Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sparrows left peg

Just goes to show.... Empty Just goes to show....

1/5/2014, 04:22
Both big spending and bigger budget clubs, Warrington and Darlo - OUT season over !! And we beat em both at their manor too.... SIGH !!
Tobycarvery

Just goes to show.... Empty Re: Just goes to show....

1/5/2014, 09:14
With apologies to Brig, I really hope Rammy get promoted. We really do NOT want to be playing them next season and not just because they beat us twice.
Brocker

1/5/2014, 10:37
The drawback is that these big budget clubs, along with Salford City (?) will be competing with us again for promotion again next season.-, skewing things financially. The upside is that Darlo should guarantee us one decent gate. Talking of big budget clubs, I notice that FCUM were knocked out by Ashton United, who surely won't survive financially in Conference North if they beat Fyldemoneybags.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

1/5/2014, 16:27
Tobycarvery wrote:With apologies to Brig, I really hope Rammy get promoted. We really do NOT want to be playing them next season and not just because they beat us twice.

The fact we always lose to them is enough to make me want them to go up. Results are all I care about!

I like the Brig away days as well  drunken 
themaclad
themaclad

1/5/2014, 17:29
Brocker wrote:The drawback is that these big budget clubs, along with Salford City (?) will be competing with us again for promotion again next season.-, skewing things financially. The upside is that Darlo should guarantee us one decent gate. Talking of big budget clubs, I notice that FCUM were knocked out by Ashton United, who surely won't survive financially in Conference North if they beat Fyldemoneybags.
With possible games against FC, Chester, Stockport, Alty, Chorley they will do well with gates
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum