Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darlo win

+6
Shrimpsmakemeill
mez
Brocker
alasher
Dollyblue86
LFC-LCFC
10 posters
Go down
SC GenSec

default Re: Darlo win

27/2/2014, 21:04
Reference away support; I made the point in last week's Supporters Club Bulletin about some of the consequences of short notice postponements, particularly for wet weather. We had two coaches filled for the Saturday postponed game - few clubs in our league could better that. To then rearrange for 10 days hence, and on a Wednesday, inevitably means many of those would not be able to make it. I bet more would have been able to if it had been Tuesday - our normal week day time. So Cyril was working in Oxford, I was working in Manchester, Alasher was on 2-10, and doubtless most others also had commitments on either the Wednesday or the Thursday which were incompatible with a long trip to Bishop Auckland and back.
On a similar issue, it's worth noting that our other long trip postponed from a Saturday is to New Mills - on a Monday - which I, and doubtless many others, will be unable to make. I for one am fed up with LCFC having to carry the can for clubs that can't or won't manage their playing surface in an effective way, or are permitted to shift the onus of "shared stadia" postponements onto the visiting teams.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum