Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

default Re: Liversedge WGT

30/11/2021, 17:07
It's a big night for both the team & the club tonight. A win will obviously bring valuable cash in, but also a tough,but winnable tie in the next round. I also believe that if we are to have any chance at all of making a playoff push then the confidence that a win tonight would engender would be invaluable
alasher
alasher

30/11/2021, 20:36
I've probably missed it somewhere, but does anyone know anything about the lad Hogarth who is playing in goal?
DollyTillIDie

1/12/2021, 12:32
I’ll just copy my Twitter post.

As Felly said, can we see why Sedge are top. Their forwards aren’t just big but they’re were tidy with in the air and on the floor. Let’s be honest, there was a header and a couple of second balls that could have gone anywhere and woulda gone in another day, but apart from that we were solid.

This game was made for Simon Wills but he didn’t even have to go full Simon Wills because he and the team harried and passed on their men so efficiently that the ball was rarely in enough room to invite a 50-50

I can’t think of a tougher game for Hogarth to debut in - against a team that crosses so frequently and to strikers that were so good at doing something about it. Think he got outmuscled once. Mike Hale-esque. Hale also wouldn’t have saved that free kick

Mr Samuel Bailey - two of the best crosses you’ll have seen, a couple more that were very well defended and even if he didn’t mean that long ball to Turner to fall at his feet, it was one hell of a knock. Let’s also not forget how much ground him and Brockbank have to cover in those wide roles.

They looked shell-shocked when we won the ball back in the middle and created half-openings so quickly.

alasher likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum