Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Netbusters Empty Netbusters

27/7/2020, 18:54
Firstly the curtailed 2019/20 season.
Despite the early finish to last season (& its being made null & void) excluding any pledges linked to our possible promotion, the generosity of LCFC fans shone through once again . No One used the obvious "it doesn't count because the season was null & void" route to avoid paying up, and in fact a number of people chose to pay not just what their pledges had accrued, but also added extra to cover the gate/programme/pie money that they would've spent at the remaining homes games had they taken place. The dedication of our supporters seems to know no bounds. The end result of this was that through netbusters we raised a magnificent £1,404.54 for the club Of this £468 was used to purchase the vests to carry the GPS trackers that Mark Fell wanted (& maybe the players didn't Very Happy ) To be 100% accurate,it was used to replace the money that was taken from the Fans' Fund account that was used to buy them initially. The balance of £936.54 will be used towards the renewal of the fascia boards on the Neil Marshall stand. It needed replacing & the state of it was disrespectful to the memory of El Capitano. I hope that you'll agree that these were excellent uses for the money we raised.
Now the 2020/21 season.
I intend to (once again) remove your money from your pockets & place it in the club's hands via netbusters. I hope that by now you're all aware of how it works, but if you have any questions, or want to make a pledge for the coming season you can contact me by leaving a message on here, by email at stevemrw1964@aol.com (please put netbusters in the title) or by phone/text on 07960062621 While I have my fund raising hat on, there's also the Fans' Fund, from which we give a fixed monthly sum to the club (the more people helping out, the more we can give) which is used towards the players wages. Last season we gave £180/week, I'm hoping to at least match that for next season
Regards
Steve Wright
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum