Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

default Ossett Town 2-3

9/3/2013, 17:26
Shocked

Football is a funny game!

default Re: Ossett Town 2-3

9/3/2013, 20:05
That was simply unbelievable.Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! How on earth did we lose that? Credit to OT who were not a dirty or spoiling team, unlike many, but I still find it hard to take in what happened. I hope MH doesn't criticise players publicly again, as he tended to do early in the season.
Shrimpsmakemeill

9/3/2013, 21:09
Brocker wrote:That was simply unbelievable.Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! How on earth did we lose that? Credit to OT who were not a dirty or spoiling team, unlike many, but I still find it hard to take in what happened. I hope MH doesn't criticise players publicly again, as he tended to do early in the season.
Well let's hope he doesn't PRAISE them too much either..... Twisted Evil
cityuntilidie

9/3/2013, 22:00
Think he should blame himself for the 3 substitutions. We were very lucky to go in 2 up at HT Danny McDonald saved us several times in the first half. We were not really troubled as much in the 2nd half so everybody was picking their man up better. There was no need to make substitutions thinking the game was won. So three points thrown away in a mad 4 minutes. Fair play to Ossett for not giving the game up.
CarefulWithThatAxe

9/3/2013, 23:52
Evostik website says attendance was 159. I did a quick count just after the start and couldn't get past 80. Certainly looked the lowest of this or many another season for a league game.

In previous games earlier this season MH failed to use subs when the situation was crying out for them. Now he's bringing on attacking players when we are two goals up. Crazy. Though he's not really the one to blame for the capitulation. Ossett played really well and we played really badly when it counted.
Brocker

10/3/2013, 10:33
I see we have had some very literary referees lately. Last week it was Christopher Isherwood (poet) yesterday it was Alan Bennett (playwright). After yesterday's Comedy of Errors, should we expect Wm Shakepeare to take charge of the next home game? Sad
Conmac End

10/3/2013, 13:02
Shocked

Still in shock, what the hell happend to our team in them last 3mins!

We had just watched in the vic ,the pie-eaters do the same to everton, strange day.

Full vehicle and boot full of flags for wakey. COYMDB. Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum