Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doctor Jimmy
Doctor Jimmy

Halesowen (h) Empty Halesowen (h)

27/1/2018, 21:16
Good result and a better performance but to be fair Halesowen were pretty poor and offered nothing. Could and should've been more. Surprised to see Hannu brought back in after weeks out while Killer gets dropped after just one game back in. Mamadou got the hook as did Sam so no real surprises there I suppose, in fact pretty predictable. Three points and a clean sheet though so I shouldn't really be grumbling.
sparrows left peg

Halesowen (h) Empty Re: Halesowen (h)

27/1/2018, 21:35
Good win, better performance but nothing special, on a poor pitch to be fair. Halesowen were pretty ordinary but still in it at 1-0 until Billy ended proceedings. Team chopped and changed again and baffling substitutions, Jarvo apart as I saw him hold his hamstring. Djabi playing well gets hooked, Hannu Tam struggling stays on but hey ho Browny's the boss what do I know. Still no new signings as others have left but 3 welcome points none the less. Great to see some former players at the Axe today, Jimmy Graham looked like he could still play.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum